FAQFrequently Asked Questions
What is a Dealer?
An Authorized Dealer is an entrepreneur who has purchased the N-Compass TV business opportunity.
What Determines A Territory?
Protected Territories are determined by population. We offer three Territory Packages: 100,000 in population, 250,000 in population and 500,000 in population.
How Are Host Locations Selected?
As part of your training, we will cover what types of businesses make the best host locations, as well as the host pitch and script. We will also map out your territory with you to help select the best businesses to speak with. Some examples of host locations are: restaurants, coffee shops, bar & grills, oil change and car washes, gyms, bowling alleys, grocery stores and medical offices. Essentially, any location with good traffic and customer waiting time.
Do You Have to Have an Office or Employees?
WHO INSTALLS THE BILLBOARDS AT HOST LOCATIONS?
Who Inputs, Designs, and Uploads the Ads to Run on the Digital Media Players?
What are the Fees I pay to N-Compass TV?
I am Interested in Moving Forward. What’s the Next Step?
How Much Does a Dealership Cost And What Is Included In A Dealer Package?
We offer 3 Packages. Our average Dealership Package cost is $25,000 and includes:
- A protected territory – population size of 250,000.
- Business logo design.
- Website creation and life-time maintenance.
- Start-up marketing and sales materials: business card design, host and advertising contracts, leave-behinds, full motion ads and branding for your screens, presentations to show on tablet immediately after training concludes, custom demo loops for Hosts and Advertisers.
- Skype and webinar training.
- 2-3 day onsite training in Denver. Flights, hotel, ground transportation, training, training materials, and training lunches for US-based Dealers.
- Ongoing training and support from the N-Compass TV Team who will go over every aspect of the business in detail and show you how to run your business. We also provide recorded webinars as well as individual coaching. Our robust post-training program is ongoing and designed to keep you on track. We make every effort to support you on your journey to success.
- 20 Component Players
- Ad Creation for Hosts and Advertisers for the life of your business
What Is A Host Location?
A Host Location is a business that allows you to install an indoor digital billboard inside their business. A host location is generally a local favorite, high-traffic business with good customer dwell-time.
Who Sells the Ads Running in the Host Locations?
The Dealer, or anyone the Dealer designates to work for the business. N-Compass TV will train you – it is not necessary to have any type of sales experience – you just need to have a general comfort speaking with people.
What Equipment is Required to Run this Business?
Typically, How Long Does an Ad Run?
How Do I Get Paid from Selling Ads?
You invoice and collect your money from your customers. When you are setting up your business, N-Compass TV can educate you on the various ways to invoice and collect. Most of our Dealers put their advertisers on monthly credit card charges and just run the card every month.
Do the Screens Play Sound?
After I Say “Yes” and Decide to Become an N-Compass TV Authorized Dealer, What Happens Next?
Lets get you
started on your business
We’re here to answer any questions you have and show you how N-Compass TV can greatly benefit you.
“The opportunities were endless in my community. I plan to expand to other territories in the future in different parts of the country.”